Saturday, November 26, 2005

Restoring meaning and values to the holiday season

This holiday season,
I'm giving a sick child something to smile about;
I'm adding books to a library;
I'm empowering a family to move out of poverty;
And I'm doing this all in the name of my friends and family.

Make this honorary gift by visiting Gift It Up!, Boston's AlternativeGift Fair, on Saturday, December 3rd at the Arlington Street Church inBoston. Between 11am-4pm, you'll have the opportunity to talk with representatives from many local and international non-profitorganizations. Make a donation to these groups in honor of yourspecial someone, and help us make a difference this holiday season.If you can't make the event, you can still participate online at www.giftitup.org.Please pass this infol along to friends and family who might also beinterested in consciously consuming for the greater good this holiday season.

Sincerely,

The Gift It Up! Team

No comments: